TDWI Business Analytics, Data Science, and Data Management Training Schedule Announced for 2018
SEATTLE, WA, January 22, 2018 – TDWI, the leading provider of analytics and data management training for over 20 years, has published its conference and seminar calendar for 2018.
TDWI training events enable data and analytics professionals to build in-demand skills and develop strategies that create and foster a data-driven culture – where people can make faster, more informed decisions and where insights lead to innovation and a positive bottom-line impact.
TDWI events are designed to deliver maximum ROI for every training dollar spent by providing attendees with cutting-edge, actionable education that can be applied immediately to advance mission-critical data and analytics projects. This is what differentiates TDWI from other conferences and seminars. The best practice-based training provided by industry-leading practitioners and thought leaders at a TDWI event can be leveraged immediately to ensure projects are done right.
In 2018, TDWI will bring its world-class, vendor-neutral education to more than 19 locations throughout the United States and Canada.
The schedule includes:
Four TDWI Conferences and co-located Leadership Summits featuring tracks on modern data management, analytics, data science, data infrastructures and architectures, business intelligence, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and more.
- February 11-16, 2018: TDWI Las Vegas
- May 6-11, 2018: TDWI Chicago
- August 5-10, 2018: TDWI Anaheim
- November 11-16, 2018: TDWI Orlando
16 TDWI Seminars
- February 26-28, 2018: Agile BI and Analytics, Atlanta, GA
- March 5-7, 2018: Building a Data Strategy, Costa Mesa, CA
- March 26-28, 2018: Business Analytics Essentials, Vancouver, BC
- April 23-25, 2018: Visualization, Dashboards, and Analytics Adoption, Dallas, TX
- April 30-May 2, 2018: Advanced Skills for Big Data Practitioners, Washington, DC
- May 21-23, 2018: Building a Data Strategy, Boston, MA
- June 4-6, 2018: Predictive Analytics: Data Prep, Models and Algorithms, and Deployment, New York, NY
- June 11-13, 2018: Data Management Fundamentals, Nashville, TN
- July 9-12, 2018: Modern Data Modeling, Toronto, ON
- August 13-15, 2018: Building a Data Strategy, St. Louis, MO
- August 27-29, 2018: Agile Analytics, Seattle, WA
- September 17-19, 2018: Business Analytics Fundamentals, Denver, CO
- September 24-26, 2018: Visualization, Dashboards, and Analytics Adoption, Boston, MA
- October 15-17, 2018: BI Essentials, Minneapolis, MN
- October 22-24, 2018: Predictive Analytics: Data Prep, Models and Algorithms, and Deployment, Redwood City, CA
- December 3-5, 2018, Data Management Fundamentals, Atlanta, GA
1 TDWI Solution Summit – Complimentary for Qualified Applicants
June 3-5, 2018: TDWI Coronado Solution Summit, Putting Big Data and Analytics
to Work in Your Organization
Marketing sponsorship opportunities are available for each event, download the event prospectus here.
For 20 years, TDWI has provided individuals and teams with a comprehensive portfolio of business and technical education and research about all things data. TDWI’s in-depth, best-practices-based knowledge can be quickly applied to develop world-class talent across your organization’s business and IT functions to enhance analytical, data-driven decision making. TDWI offers six major conferences as well as topical seminars, onsite education, membership, certification, live webinars, resource-filled publications, industry news, and in-depth research. Visit tdwi.org or follow us on Twitter @TDWI.
About 1105 Media
1105 Media, Inc., is a leading provider of integrated information and media in targeted business-to-business markets, including specialized sectors of the information technology community; industrial health, safety, and compliance; security; environmental protection; and home healthcare. 1105's offerings span print and online magazines, journals, and newsletters; seminars, conferences, and trade shows; training courseware; and web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Chatsworth, California, with offices throughout the U.S.