Expert Panel: Putting Generative AI to Work for Your Organization
Webinar Speaker: Fern Halper, TDWI VP Research, Senior Research Director for Advanced Analytics
Date: Monday, May 13, 2024
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET
Generative AI—applications that automate the generation of data-driven output—has taken the world by storm. TDWI research indicates that beyond using generative AI to produce marketing content or build a chatbot, organizations are interested in deployments that use their own data to train a generative AI model. This will require the right architecture to support model building and deployment, along with the governance to ensure that models put into production are trusted.
Join this TDWI expert panel to learn more about putting generative AI to work in your organization. Topics include:
- Example use cases for generative AI that involve organizational data
- Architectures to support foundation models behind the firewall, such as large language models (LLMs)
- Constructing a generative AI application using an LLM together with internal company data
- Governing generative AI; what changes?
- Best practices for getting started putting generative AI to work in your organization
Date: May 13, 2024
Time: 9:00 am PT
Fern Halper, Ph.D.