Denodo Platform 6.0: An In-Depth Review
March 1, 2017
The award-winning Denodo Platform is already known for its broadest connectivity to structured, unstructured, and nontraditional data sources and universal applicability to both operational and analytical use cases. The recent release of the Denodo Platform 6.0 delivers breakthrough performance in big data, logical data warehouse, and operational scenarios; accelerates solution adoption; and expedites use of data by business users.
The Denodo Platform 6.0 represents a significant breakthrough in data virtualization technology, with the introduction of the following key features:
- Data virtualization in the cloud: Helps businesses accelerate the adoption of data virtualization—with enhanced support for cloud sources (Redshift) and big data (Spark adapter)
- Dynamic query optimization: Unsurpassed performance for big data, logical data warehouse, and operational scenarios
- Information self-service and data discovery for business users
- Powerful, flexible management for large-scale deployments: The Denodo Resource Manager for workload management and an integrated monitoring and diagnosis tool
- Support for agile development: A redesigned GUI for easier, friendlier user access
This white paper delves in-depth into all of the above features for users to understand the Denodo Platform 6.0 in detail.