Succeeding with Customer 360 in the Data Cloud (Mexico Time)
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director, Data Management
Date: Friday, December 8, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM CST
Enterprises succeed when they truly know their customers. Customer 360 is the practice of using a comprehensive view of the customer to enable a wide range of positive outcomes. These typically include differentiated experiences, personalized offers, boosted retention and conversion, and enhanced up-selling and cross-selling.
High-quality data is the core of customer 360. It requires organizations to distill insights about preferences and propensities from a wide range of customer data. In a modern enterprise, cloud platforms are where the data-driven analytics resides and where it is used to activate customer engagement channels and touchpoints such as marketing and sales.
Join James Kobielus, TDWI senior research director for data management, and Snowflake’s Owen Hartnett in a roundtable discussion of how organizations are succeeding with customer 360 and the central role that a high-performance cloud data platform can play in these initiatives.
After upfront context-setting presentations, they will explore the following issues:
- What is customer 360?
- How does customer 360 improve customer experience, engagement, and retention?
- What role does a modern cloud data platform play in a successful customer 360 effort?
- What are the building blocks of customer 360 in terms of the necessary cloud data analytics services, tools, and applications?
- How can buy-side usage of a cloud data marketplace help organizations to succeed with customer 360?
- What are the principal data and tech challenges that organizations confront on their customer 360 journeys, and how should they address them in their cloud data strategies?
- What are some examples of successful customer 360 practices in different vertical industries, and how do they differ in their use of cloud data?
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Owen Hartnett is a senior product marketing manager at Snowflake, responsible for driving go-to-market messaging, positioning, and enablement across the EMEA region. With over 11 years’ experience at global market intelligence specialists including IQVIA, Owen is passionate about the role of data and technology in empowering organizations to reach their goals, and he is focused primarily on Snowflake’s retail and consumer goods, advertising, media and entertainment, and healthcare and life sciences industry verticals.
Date: December 8, 2023
Time: 8:00 am PT