Building Better AI/ML Applications Faster in the Data Cloud
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director for Data Management
Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET
Digital business transformation rides on a new generation of cloud-native applications powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
Seizing the competitive high ground in your industry demands that you build better cloud-native AI/ML applications, deploy them faster into production environments, and manage and improve them more seamlessly. At the same time, enterprises require modern cloud platforms (e.g., AWS and Snowflake) that provide the tools for ensuring data privacy and security, eliminating biases, and providing comprehensive governance over deployed AI/ML applications.
Join this webinar in which James Kobielus, TDWI senior research director for data management, and expert panelists discuss how enterprises can implement a fast path to superior AI/ML applications in the cloud. After a short context-setting presentation, Kobielus will engage Dwarak Sri, BlueCloud’s head of AI, and Guy Adams, co-founder and CTO for DataOps.live, in a discussion that addresses the following key questions:
- How can enterprises achieve competitive advantages and operational efficiencies by accelerating the delivery of better AI/ML applications in the cloud?
- What platforms and tools do enterprises require to accelerate the building and deployment of trustworthy AI/ML applications in the cloud?
- What data engineering and data science best practices are key to enabling rapid development and deployment of high-performance cloud-native AI/ML applications?
- How should enterprises use advanced data sharing, data clean room, and data security capabilities in a cloud environment to build more compliant AI/ML applications?
- When should enterprises use cloud data marketplaces to acquire external data sets and other assets needed to accelerate the delivery of high-quality AI/ML applications?
Global Head of AI
Dwarak is the Global Head of AI at BlueCloud. He has over 24 years of expertise and has led large scale digital transformation projects across the finance, retail, sports, and advertising sectors in the UK, continental Europe, and Asia. As the leader of BlueStorm, a multidisciplinary team of data scientists, machine learning engineers, cloud and AI consultants, Dwarak focusses on building, articulating and deploying innovative solutions, seamlessly combining the power of generative AI and cutting-edge machine learning models to address diverse industry use cases with ingenuity and impact.
CTO & Co-Founder
Guy Adams is a passionate advocate of #TrueDataOps and the #1 Snowflake data superhero globally. He was a founder of the #TrueDataops philosophy (www.truedataops.org) and author of the DataOps for Dummies and Data Products for Dummies e-books.
Guy is a multi-award-winning technology leader, architect, lecturer, and worldwide speaker. He is passionate about taking key technologies and bringing them to bear to solve real-world problems including big data, microservices, and containers, software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV), machine learning, TrueDataOps (aka true DevOps for data), and true cloud-native architecture and design.