Productizing Your Data for Better Business Outcomes
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director, Data Management
Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET
Data is a core business resource. Modern businesses expect their personnel to seek out opportunities to productize data assets wherever appropriate.
Data productization is the process by which businesses transform their information into better decisions, more efficient processes, and other positive outcomes. Increasingly, enterprises are turning to data exchanges, marketplaces and other online channels to share and otherwise productize their data more effectively.
Join us for this webinar, in which James Kobielus, TDWI senior research director for data management, engages industry experts and thought leaders in a roundtable discussion of how enterprises can use these and other channels to better productize their data and data-derived assets such as machine learning models. After upfront context-setting presentations, Kobielus and panelists will discuss the following key questions:
- What does it mean to productize your data assets?
- What are the chief factors that contribute to enterprise success in data productization?
- What is the core set of enterprise platforms, tools, applications, and guardrails needed for data productization?
- How can enterprises accelerate discovery of data assets that are suitable for productization opportunities?
- How can data exchanges and marketplaces boost the effectiveness of enterprise data productization?
- How should enterprises package and distribute their data products to accelerate successful productization?
- How can a data catalog contribute to the success of enterprise data productization?
Chief Product Officer
Nic is deeply motivated by the potential that data presents to the modern enterprise. He believes that data will change the way organizations make decisions and operate. In order to deliver on this opportunity, Nic has spent much of his academic and professional career analyzing how data is produced, distributed, and leveraged. He approaches data management from a multi-disciplinary manner, applying product management, commercial, and technical methodologies to reimagine and improve the way data is mobilized within and across industries.
Since joining Revelate in 2017, Nic has built out the product management function and delivered products and solutions to some of the world’s largest companies. In his role as CPO of Revelate, Nic works to establish the data marketplace category and cement Revelate as a worldwide leader in data management innovation.
Solutions Architect - Building Partnerships
Speaker bio coming soon.