How to Keep Financial Services Data Fit for Every Business Use
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director, Data Management
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Data fitness refers to an enterprise’s ability to keep its data accurate, consistent, contextual, compliant, and otherwise fit for use at every stage in its life cycle.
Data fitness can help banks, brokerages, insurance companies, and other financial services firms improve decisions and drive efficient and effective automated processes. It can also help them boost sales, customer loyalty, and retention. Additionally, it can help them combat fraud, mitigate risks, and comply with regulations.
Please join TDWI’s senior research director James Kobielus on this fireside chat about achieving better data fitness, management, and governance. He will engage experts from Snowflake and Informatica in a discussion of trends, issues, and best practices in the management of financial services data, including:
- How can cloud-based data integration and management make financial services data fit for business use?
- What are the key financial services use cases for cloud data management, data integration, and data governance?
- How can financial services firms justify investments in these data enablers and in the necessary skills, collaboration tools, and human capital for operationalizing and managing these capabilities?
- What are the key steps that financial services firms should take in modernizing how data is collected, managed, governed, and leveraged for business use?
- What’s the best approach for financial services firms when migrating data from legacy on-premises data warehouses to cloud-based platforms?
- What tools, skills, and processes are needed to improve the quality of financial services data and business outcomes?
VP and Chief Industry Strategist
Peter is responsible for leading Informatica’s go-to-market to drive adoption of Informatica’s solutions across the banking, capital markets, and insurance industries.
Mr. Ku brings 25+ years of experience leading innovative data management, data governance, and analytics solutions for the global financial services industry, including 6 years in the credit card markets and 7 years in mortgage technology.
Global Head of Industry, Financial Services