Leveraging AI/ML for Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET
Redefine customer experience, automate processes, improve revenue, and curb fraud with AI/ML.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) applications are critical to winning customers with the best experiences and streamlining core business processes with intelligent automation. This is true today across industries, but never more so than in the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) sector.
In addition to meeting changing customer expectations, BFSI firms face additional and rapidly growing security and regulatory challenges. Firms need AI/ML to prevent data breaches, combat sophisticated cybercrime, ensure data privacy, and detect and respond to risks and threats in real time. No matter the size of your company, AI/ML is central to enabling you to meet top priorities today and into the future.
Join this TDWI fireside chat to learn how you can leverage AI/ML—and leverage the potential of all your data—to solve BFSI challenges. Experts will discuss strategies for developing, testing, and operationalizing AI/ML for smarter business forecasting, faster business processes, and personalized customer experiences to increase attraction and retention.
Topics to be covered include:
- Insights into AI/ML trends and the challenges faced by BFSI firms today
- How organizations can deploy cloud-based AI/ML to make customer experiences a competitive advantage
- Data science for addressing top BFSI challenges such as security and fraud detection
- Making AI/ML on your cloud platform central to enterprise digital transformation, enabling you to enhance more use cases with predictive analytics, anomaly detection, MLOps, and intelligent process automation
- Strategies, best practices, and recommendations for making the most of AI-enabled cloud data platforms for financial services
- Real-world examples of how BFSI firms have achieved goals with data science