Simplify Your Data Architecture—Accelerate your Analytics Delivery
Webinar Speaker: Fern Halper, TDWI VP Research, Senior Research Director for Advanced Analytics
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
In order to meet the increasing demand for data and analytics, organizations must evolve their data architecture to support new data sources, utilize SaaS data sources, and support multiple analytics solutions. This leads to long-term data challenges around scalability, governance, and analytics agility to respond to complex, real-time events with data-driven intelligence.
In recent years, companies have invested heavily in self-service capabilities across the data and analytics life cycle. Yet, TDWI research has found that self-service is still not widely used across most organizations.
Ultimately, overworked IT teams are still responsible for supporting the largest share of the data and analytics workload and are under increasing pressure to deliver new requests for data across multiple source systems faster and with fewer resources.
Join TDWI’s Fern Halper and Incorta’s Nick Jewell as they discuss:
- Modernizing IT workloads with self-service tools that allow specialized IT teams to redeploy on higher-value tasks
- Challenging the traditional notion of a single overnight batch window for data processing and getting closer to real-time analytics
- How a simplified data architecture reduces total cost of ownership and shortens the distance between data and insight for stakeholders
- How analytics innovations have eliminated the need to flatten, denormalize, or aggregate data to boost performance and reduce unnecessary workloads
- Best practices for defining and deploying end-to-end analytics solutions
Fern Halper, Ph.D.