Delivering AI/ML and BI into New Digital Transformation Use Cases
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director, Data Management
Panel Speaker: Steve Maloney, Sr. Sales Specialist, Analytics/AI/ML
Panel Speaker: Ravishankar Rao Vallabhajosyula- Director, Data Science Practice, Impetus
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Staying competitive in today’s economy requires that organizations derive intelligent insights from data and make their processes automated, intelligent, adaptive, and self-optimizing. This is where artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) play a central role in business transformation.
It has become absolutely necessary for enterprises today to use AI/ML to derive business value by unlocking different use cases and improving accuracy, efficiency, and decision-making. AI/ML gives enterprises a view of trends in customer behavior and business operational patterns and also supports the development of new solutions and products.
In this panel discussion, TDWI senior research director James Kobielus will engage data industry experts from Impetus and AWS in an in-depth discussion of how AI/ML and BI are driving enterprise business transformation. The discussion will focus on several key issues:
- What are the core business use cases for AI/ML and BI to drive digital transformation impacting business outcomes?
- Why are AI/ML and BI solutions (platforms, tools and capabilities) important for enterprises to implement to drive various digital transformation strategies like revenue growth, improved customer experience etc.?
- What is the optimal architecture for data platform on AWS to facilitate a full range of digital transformation opportunities?
- How can putting AI/ML infrastructures in AWS enable enterprises to better address their digital transformation imperatives like speed-to-market, and effort optimization?
- Real-world success stories of having delivered complex AI/ML use cases in industries like BFSI, airlines, FMCG and more