Expert Panel: Best Practices for Building a Cloud Strategy and Migrating to the Cloud
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director, Data Management
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Time: 12:00 p.m. PT, 3:00 p.m. ET
Enterprises are migrating data analytics applications to the cloud to gain the elasticity, efficiency, resilience, and other advantages of cloud-native computing.
In this panel, TDWI senior research director James Kobielus will lead data industry experts in a discussion of best practices for migrating data analytics to the cloud and for managing those assets on an ongoing basis.
They will discuss such issues as:
- Why should enterprises migrate their data analytics assets to the cloud?
- How should enterprises refactor and reengineer data analytics pipelines for cloud-native deployments?
- When, if ever, should enterprises migrate their data analytics assets to hybrid, multicloud, mesh, or complex cloud environments?
- What special challenges are associated with migrating DataOps and MLOps pipelines to the cloud at the same time?
- What cloud-native data analytics management functions should be centralized as they’re migrated to the cloud?
Date: August 24, 2022
Time: 9:00 am PT