Simplifying Data Interoperability with Geo Addressing and Enrichment
Webinar Speaker: Markum Reed, Research Director for Data Management, TDWI
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Working with addresses is hard! Each address in the U.S. has 13 attributes, and there are over 300 attributes to consider worldwide. Precisely’s geo addressing combines address verification, geocoding, and returning valid and accurate address suggestions, plus it appends a unique and persistent ID that enables an address to serve as the common element for simplifying data enrichment and enables context around said address.
Different business needs require a unique standardization, verification, and enrichment approach. Questions such as:
- Is a house in an area of high fire risk?
- How can we target our advertising to families living in apartments?
- Which downtown businesses can I serve with my existing fiber-optic infrastructure?
Are easy to answer with geo addressing and data enrichment.
Join us to learn how:
- Adding context to data such as points of interest, property details, demographics, and boundaries (neighborhoods, postal codes, flood zones) can help bring agility and insights to improve business processes
- Scalable, international geo addressing can simplify the matching, cleansing, verification, and geocoding of diverse business data across an organization
- A unique and persistent identifier helps simplify the labor of joining disparate data sets for seamless data interoperability without costly and time-consuming spatial processing
VP Global Data Product Management
Andy Bell is vice president of global data product management at Precisely, responsible for the global data portfolio. Andy has accumulated a wealth of experience over 27 years in data and analytics, leading teams involved in retail location analysis, product development, data science, and GIS. He has previously worked for GlaxoSmithKline and CallCredit instigating a number of innovative data developments as well as new ways of applying data and insight to new market problems. Andy is currently driving the data strategy at Precisely, identifying and developing new and innovative data products.