Unlocking the Promise of Customer 360
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director, Data Management
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Enterprises that succeed are those that know their customers inside and out. Modern data analytics enables organizations to know their customers better than ever.
Customer 360 is the practice of using a 360-degree view of the customer in order to boost satisfaction, retention, up-selling, and other positive business outcomes. By leveraging data-driven insights into customer preferences and propensities, this practice enables enterprises to strengthen engagement and thereby position themselves for continued growth and profitability.
High-quality data is the core of customer 360, but it must be leveraged in omnichannel engagement strategies in order to unlock its full value for the business. Join TDWI’s senior research director James Kobielus as he moderates this expert panel on the customer engagement practices and strategic data analytics investments that are bringing customer 360 to the forefront in today’s business world. Panelists from Talend and AWS will discuss the following:
- What is customer 360?
- What business trends are increasing the importance of customer 360?
- How critical is customer 360 to business transformation and modernization?
- How does customer 360 improve customer experience, engagement, and retention?
- What are the principal metrics that businesses should track in their customer 360 practices?
- What role does data governance play in a mature customer 360 effort?
- What are the principal data analytics platform investments that businesses should make to drive customer 360?
- What challenges do businesses face in realizing the full benefits of customer 360?
- What is the customer 360 journey and how can businesses accelerate their progress to a mature practice?