Six Steps for Improving Cloud Cost Management
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Cloud migration is a dominant trend, but organizations are struggling to control and manage costs. Too often, sticker shock hits when organizations get the bill for cloud services. It is hard to find answers for why costs are high, who is responsible, and how to bring costs down. Migration to multiple cloud platforms only increases the difficulty. So does containerization and Kubernetes deployment, which (along with delivering many benefits) can add opacity that makes it hard to identify cost drivers and assign accountability.
Organizations of all sizes need an effective, sustainable, and business-aligned cloud cost management program. Join this TDWI Webinar to learn how your organization can increase granular visibility into cloud costs and apply advanced analytics including machine learning to improve cloud cost management.
Topics speakers will discuss include:
- Aligning cloud cost management with business objectives
- Gaining granular visibility into cost drivers and improving monitoring and tracking
- Developing a plan for managing costs and reducing waste even as cloud computing grows
- How predictive and prescriptive analytics can power smarter forecasting and improve automation
- Addressing visibility challenges with Kubernetes and containerized cloud applications
Nathan Brandys leads the Anodot Cost business unit for Anodot. Prior to joining Anodot Nathan worked at AWS and various early stage startups where he focused on bringing new products and concepts to market. Nathan holds a Bachelor's degree in economics from University of Maryland.