Achieve Multi-Enterprise Supply Chain Visibility with the Data Cloud
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Companies in nearly every industry depend on global supply chains—none more than healthcare. To deliver quality patient care, providers such as hospitals, physician practices, and nursing homes depend on having the right supplies in place when they need them. However, the COVID-19 pandemic and a cavalcade of unexpected disruptions have tested the resilience of supply chains. The challenges have exposed weaknesses in standard, just-in-time planning, but at the same time, organizations cannot afford to hold enormous inventories of perishable items. To achieve the right balance and stay agile, healthcare organizations need accurate and complete data visibility into their supply chains.
Join this TDWI Webinar to learn how to maximize supply chain visibility through modern, cloud-native data management. Global supply chains are multi-enterprise; data sharing is key so that firms know what’s happening with upstream suppliers and manufacturers as well as with downstream distributors, healthcare provider networks, and personalized patient requirements. Disconnected data silos thwart data sharing and make governed collaboration nearly impossible. We will discuss how cloud data management offers a better, future-ready alternative.
Topics we will discuss include:
- How modern, cloud-native data management can support complete and accurate supply chain visibility
- Data sharing strategies for overcoming data silos and facilitating trusted, data-driven collaboration throughout supply chains
- Improving data management to address governance, security, and regulatory compliance
- Opening up opportunities for powerful analytics so you can gain new insights into cost management and the supply chain’s impact on quality of care
- Using data visibility to get the big picture of your supply chain as a single, interconnected network
Global Industry Principal for Life Sciences & Healthcare
Jesse Cugliotta is the Global Industry Principal for Life Sciences & Healthcare for Snowflake. He has over 15 years experience working with clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industries with a specific focus on driving new capabilities with data.