Best Practices for Streamlining Business Analytics with Self-Service Data Pipelines
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m. GMT
Inside organizations of every size, users want data for analytics and visualizations as soon as possible so they can answer urgent business questions. They want less friction slowing the movement of data from sources to readiness—and less dependence on IT.
Fortunately, cloud-based data warehouses and data lakes have made it easier to create platforms quickly. Yet many organizations are still stymied by delays and difficulties in building data pipelines from sources to these and other target platforms. Too much time and effort are devoted to manual data cleansing, transformation, and other data pipeline tasks, taking time away from value-adding analytics and delivery of data insights.
Join this TDWI Webinar to learn best practices and technology trends aimed at solving data pipeline problems plaguing business-driven analytics and visualization projects. “Business-driven” is an important consideration because executives, managers, analysts, and data scientists have the best contextual understanding of the data and know what they need. Speakers will discuss how modern technologies and practices enable these users to build data pipelines and guide data to target platforms and applications.
Topics to be covered include:
- Self-service technology trends in data pipelines, transformation, and movement
- How analysts can focus more time on building models and contributing value than on routine data pipeline development
- Improving the scale and speed of data pipelines from sources to cloud data platforms
- Making governance and data quality successful for trusted analytics
- Future-proofing strategies for handling growth and scalability