Using Advanced Data Lineage to Improve Hybrid BI Environments
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
As data grows in volume and diversity and spreads across on-premises and multiple cloud environments, it becomes harder to know where data comes from, where it is now, who is using and sharing it, and how it has been changed. Organizations need good metadata management and visibility into data lineage to support modern business intelligence and analytics as well as governance and holistic data management. It is especially important as organizations migrate data to the cloud and employ cloud data platform services for storage, processing, and data movement.
Join this TDWI Webinar to learn how you can take advantage of technology trends toward smarter and more automated metadata management and data lineage visibility to increase users’ trust and confidence in the data, speed data migration, and meet governance requirements. Speakers will discuss how to streamline metadata management and data lineage tracking to overcome challenges posed by hybrid on-premises and cloud BI environments.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Moving from manual to automated data lineage tracking
- How to modernize metadata management and data lineage for hybrid BI environments
- The role of metadata management and data lineage tracking in cloud data migration
- Steps to enable BI and analytics teams to remedy problems sooner for faster data access
- Case examples from banking, insurance, and other industries
CEO & Co-founder of Octopai
Amnon is the CEO and Co-Founder of Octopai, a leader in metadata management automation for Business Intelligence. He has over 20 years of leadership experience in technology companies.