Data Management Trends for 2021: What You Need to Know for Your Data Strategy
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
With an unexpected and challenging 2020 almost behind us, it’s time to look ahead. What are the most important data management trends impacting your organization as we head into 2021? What technology developments do you need to know about to future-proof your data management strategy?
Join this TDWI Webinar to hear perspectives and prognostications on where data management is headed in 2021. We will discuss challenges organizations are facing in supporting diverse business users, developers, and data scientists; optimizing BI and analytics workloads; preparing and provisioning the data that users and applications need; and addressing critical governance requirements. We will discuss how organizations can solve these challenges and create an agile strategy for 2021.
Topics to be covered include:
- Data lakes and data warehouses: Determining the right pattern for your organization and how to tighten their integration
- How to increase the value of cloud data analytics platforms and future-proof for tomorrow
- Developing a holistic strategy for data integration, connectivity, and transformation
- Data governance: Why the entire organization needs to take responsibility, not just IT
- Technology trends for easier and faster data sharing, including through data marketplaces