Using Cloud Data Sharing, Marketplaces, and Exchanges to Power Actionable Analytics
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Having timely and actionable analytics is a game changer in every industry, but perhaps never more so than in retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG). Larger firms may seem to have all the advantages, but analytics can enable smaller retailers and suppliers to be nimble. They can be smarter and faster in how they adjust to changing circumstances; they can use data insights to innovate in how they collaborate with other firms. They can improve personalized marketing to increase the value of customer engagements in an omnichannel world.
However, data is the lifeblood of analytics: If organizations cannot acquire, cleanse, prepare, and refresh both internal and external third-party data at the time it is needed (including in real time), there will be no analytics. Organizations cannot make fast, fully informed decisions critical to competing in retail, CPG, and every industry. Rather than depend on older on-premises systems that may be approaching the end-of-life stage, organizations need to embrace new options opened up by cloud computing and innovations in industry data sharing such as data marketplaces and exchanges.
Join this TDWI Webinar to learn how you can use cloud data platforms and collaborative data marketplaces and exchanges to revolutionize data sharing for analytics. This webinar will take a focused look at how these innovations apply to retail and CPG firms, but the discussion will be relevant to all organizations.
Topics to be covered include:
- How to address pain points in acquiring, cleansing, preparing, integrating, and updating data for analytics
- Opportunities to use cloud data platforms for collaborative data sharing in marketplaces and exchanges
- How to increase the value of analytics based on data collected at touchpoints throughout the customer journey
- Using analytics, data sharing, and a data marketplace to develop revenue-producing services (i.e., monetization)
- How retail and CPG companies can use cloud data sharing, marketplaces, and exchanges to accelerate data export and preparation for actionable analytics