Integrating & Governing Cloud Data: Five Steps to Reduce Costs, Increase Scale, and Add Flexibility
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
The ground is moving fast underneath organizations as they try to adjust to a changing world in which customers and business partners are rethinking engagement and the kinds of products and services they need. Cloud computing is critical to the flexibility, speed, and cost savings organizations need to respond these changes as well as to ongoing digital transformation. However, if data management and integration lag behind, much of the cloud’s potential will be lost. Organizations need to address how they can modernize data movement, integration, and governance not only to embrace the cloud but to shorten the time it takes to realize operational and cost benefits they hope to gain from the cloud.
Join this TDWI Webinar to learn how your organization can modernize data integration and governance to work effectively with multiple cloud platforms and continuing on-premises systems. Speakers will discuss key topics such as design once - run anywhere principles, governance, data catalogs, and more that are vital to a holistic approach to data integration.
Topics to be covered include:
- Accelerating design and operation of data delivery processes through automation
- Increasing agility utilizing design once - run anywhere principles (built on modern hybrid cloud architecture )
- Strengthening compliance and confidence through in-flight data quality and protection
- Improving governance and data organization by employing a modern data catalog foundation
- Boosting project efficiency by applying DataOps and DevOps principles