Ask the Expert: Cloud Data Platforms
Webinar Host: Fern Halper, TDWI VP Research, Senior Research Director for Advanced Analytics
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
The cloud is increasingly becoming the go-to delivery method for data and analytics. At TDWI we see growing interest in using the cloud to provide a number of services as part of a data and analytics platform.
Now is your chance to ask the questions you need answered about cloud data platforms! In this Ask the Expert session, we will discuss your questions about:
- The requirements for a cloud data platform,a central part of modern cloud architectures
- Reviewing critical capabilities including performance, security and governance, and multicloud
- Keys to getting started with a cloud data platform including migration considerations
- How to enable secure data sharing
- Selecting the right workloads for your unique needs
Join TDWI’s VP of Research Fern Halper as she discusses these issues with expert thought leaders including Clarke Patterson, Head of Product Marketing at Snowflake.
Analytics Consultant and Educator
Richard Hines has been immersed in data and analytics disciplines since 1995. Richard sits on MIT's Data Research Advisory Board and has held several executive positions leading large enterprise analytics and artificial intelligence programs. Richard specializes in creating or re-energizing successful corporate analytics programs from strategy to organizational model to data model. He has worked with organizations globally, holding leadership positions in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada.
Fern Halper, Ph.D.