2020 and Beyond: Architecting Your Data Warehouse for the New Decade
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Clive Bearman is Qlik’s Director of Product Marketing for Data Integration. Clive has almost 20 years of experience with data integration and is responsible for the go-to-market of Qlik’s Data Integration portfolio, including the Agile Data Warehouse solution. Clive lives in downtown Boston and is an ardent baseball fan. Go Sox!
Matt Basile is a Program Manager II on the Azure SQL Data Warehouse team, where he works to bring customers a unified and powerful analytics experience on Azure. He is passionate about bringing value to data professionals by simplifying the development experience, lowering time-to-insight, and strengthening partner integrations.
Companies continue to experience a dynamic shift in the growth of enterprise data. Fueled by a wave of emerging start-ups, innovative technologies, and greater competition, the opportunity to deliver faster decision making has exploded!
Is your data architecture ready for the challenge ahead?
In the webinar 2020 and Beyond, experts from TDWI, Microsoft, and Qlik will help IT leaders and architects take stock of current data practices and look to the future of data. Key topics include:
- Deciding whether data warehouses and data lakes still make sense
- Dissecting the role of streaming architectures and defining data best practices
- Wrangling increasing volumes of data for strategic advantage
- Evaluating data warehouse and catalog synergies
- Solution providers’ perspective: Learning how data integration combined with Azure Synapse can enable automated, end-to-end streaming data pipelines
Join us for insights to help you reinvent analytics-ready BI from your cloud data warehouse and stay ahead in the years to come.