AI, Machine Learning, and Digital Transformation: Results of New TDWI Best Practices Research
Webinar Speaker: Fern Halper, TDWI VP Research, Senior Research Director for Advanced Analytics
Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
AI is the phrase du jour. Organizations is embracing AI technologies to gain deeper insights, make better decisions, and improve competitive advantage. In fact, AI is at the heart of the digital revolution that is transforming how organizations do business. AI promises to help organizations improve their operations and processes, and to drive new revenue opportunities.
Organizations using AI technologies are already reaping the benefits. In this survey, 39% of organizations using AI have measured a top- or bottom-line impact. There is much to be learned from these organizations about new roles, technologies, and organizational factors you’ll need to make AI a success.
Join TDWI VP of Research Fern Halper as she discusses the results of her most recent Best Practices Report on AI. Topics will include:
- The state of AI technologies, including machine learning and natural language processing
- New technologies that incorporate augmented intelligence – are they a help or hindrance?
- Balancing the roles of the data scientist and business analyst
- New jobs for AI, including data engineers and DevOps
- Best practices for getting started with AI
Fern Halper, Ph.D.