Data Integration in a Multicloud World: How to Find the Needle in a Haystack
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
This recording uses .mp4 format
Businesses in all industries are leaning hard on their data infrastructure to produce good and complete data so that decision makers have the best analytics and can view and interact with data and information that is relevant to their decisions. Organizations also need to ensure that as they advance into AI and machine learning, their data integration strategy meets new requirements.
Does your organization have the right data integration strategy to support decision makers at all levels of the organization, including those employing self-service analytics and visualization tools and AI? Can it stand up to an increasingly diverse, high-volume, distributed world where data is spread across on-premises as well as multiple cloud platforms?
Join this TDWI Webinar to learn how to reshape data integration to fit a multicloud world. Business applications, web applications, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and more are generating huge amounts of data that could be valuable – but too often, finding the right data is like searching for a needle in a haystack. This webinar will focus on how organizations can set their data integration strategy to meet modern challenges and deliver the right data to the right users easier and faster.
Topics this webinar will cover include:
- How to modernize data integration and connectivity for hybrid, multicloud environments
- Steps you can take to establish well-governed and trusted, high-quality data
- Balancing data integration between IT and self-service requirements
- Why data catalogs are important to data integration; technology trends in data cataloging
- Strategies for multicloud data integration to support analytics, AI, and machine learning