Six Best Practices to Ignite the Customer Experience with IoT
Webinar Speaker: William McKnight, President, McKnight Consulting Group
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Becoming more customer-centric is a difficult task for many organizations. By focusing on the customer experience (CX), a company can understand the needs of its customers and build an organization that delivers seamless, targeted, and effective customer experiences.
Organizations must be able to process the data generated from IoT devices, applications, processes, people, and environments from edge to enterprise using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) to derive the predictive and prescriptive insights and real-time interactions that can drive competitive brand and CX differentiation.
- How to identify functional applications of IoT in the enterprise today and champion IoT adoption
- Escalating expectations to deliver differentiated customer experiences and optimized journeys
- The value of IoT data and analytics capabilities to the CX
- Why IoT combined with advanced analytics and AI is a game changer for CX
- Major steps on the journey to improving CX
Guest Speaker: Wilson Raj
Wilson Raj is Global Director of Customer Intelligence at SAS. He drives the global marketing strategy of SAS solutions that give marketing organizations the ultimate analytical advantage – powered by AI and machine learning. He has held global leadership positions in marketing at Fortune Global 500 companies such as Microsoft, Medtronic, and Philips. He also advised C-level executives on digital strategy while at leading agencies such as Publicis Groupe, VML and Young & Rubicam. Raj is often featured in major industry publications such as Adweek, CMSWire, eMarketer, InformationWeek, MarketingProfs and ZDNet.