Extending BI and Analytics to the Mobile Workforce
TDWI Speaker: David Stodder, TDWI Research Director
Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Users of all types are spending more and more time on mobile devices, whether they are business executives, a line-of-business (LOB) managers, retail inventory clerks, or frontline service technicians. While engaged with customers, managing operations, or strategizing about new products, they need access to critical business intelligence (BI) reports and analytics. For an increasing number of organizations, it is now a high priority to extend BI and analytics to the mobile workforce.
The age of mobile BI and analytics has arrived. Yet, challenges remain concerning performance, security, governance, and synchronization of BI and analytics between desktops and mobile devices. Enabling users to realize value from mobile BI and analytics takes careful attention to what kind of information users need while on the go, the functionality required for drilling down and exploring data further, and how to make best use of native device functionality.
Join this TDWI Webinar to learn best practices for extending BI and analytics to the mobile workforce. The Webinar will discuss important trends mobile BI and analytics technology and how to overcome challenges to wider adoption.
Topics that the Webinar will cover include:
- Current trends and drivers in mobile BI and analytics technologies
- How leading organizations are innovating with mobile BI and analytics
- Best practices for dashboards, data visualization, real-time data for mobile devices
- Security, governance, and data management and how to address them
- How mobile BI and analytics can enhance user collaboration on data