Dynamic Metadata: Enabling Modern BI Architecture
TDWI Speaker: David Stodder, TDWI Research Director
Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
In a highly competitive market, today’s forward-looking organizations are seeking to optimize and modernize their IT investments, specifically in enterprise business intelligence (BI). There’s a strong push to capitalize on newer features such as self-service BI, advanced analytics, and customized visualizations—all of which relinquish the centralized data governance necessary for corporate and regulatory compliance.
Yet newer technologies can come with the cost of implementation and the sacrificing of processing speeds. To skirt the drawbacks, IT must take a holistic approach to how data can be connected, processed, and visualized within the context of newest-available BI architectures—namely, those that utilize the advantages of dynamic metadata.
Join this webinar to learn how organizations can optimize enterprise BI through modernized architectures and realize its benefits, while at the same time empowering users to take advantage of self-service tools and applications. New technologies and practices enable organizations to modernize reporting and dashboards, establish more flexible and faster metadata development and management, and govern data use effectively.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- How new technologies and practices based on dynamic metadata enable organizations to have faster and more flexible enterprise BI that works for today’s users
- Trends in BI diversification and why organizations need to take a new direction with enterprise BI
- Why self-service users need what enterprise BI offers in better data and metadata integration, data quality, governance, and more
- Strategies for modernizing enterprise BI reporting and dashboards
- To boldly go—how to update enterprise BI to make it a strategic advantage