Combat Rising Integration Complexity with dPaaS
TDWI Speaker: David Loshin, President of Knowledge Integrity
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Today's integration complexities are supersized. Businesses must contend with unprecedented volumes and varieties of data at a time of growing IT resource scarcity and aging integration software. Throw into the mix the high demands—and even higher expectations—placed on analytics as a way of driving business performance, and it's easy to see why many integration environments are overwhelmed and underperforming.
Join this webinar for an in-depth examination of the challenges facing integration; the technology and market disruptors shaping those challenges; and how an entirely reimagined approach to integration called dPaaS (Data Platform as a Service) addresses these challenges to dramatically simplify your enterprise's integration operations.
Along the way, you'll learn:
- How dPaaS offers a managed services approach to integration that reduces cost, speeds time to value, and overcomes complexity
- Tips for integrating within the cloud
- The importance of incorporating security and compliance, data syndication, and other complex aspects of enterprise data visibility
- The utility of cross-platform metadata management in simplifying data harmonization
- Real-world examples of how dPaaS is being used in the manufacturing and CPG/retail industries