What Is Data Platform as a Service (dPaaS) and What Can It Do for Your Business?
TDWI Speaker: Philip Russom, TDWI Research Director
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Data Platform as a Service (dPaaS) delivers a new, unified approach to data integration and data management that is changing the way many companies integrate their business partners and glean insights from their data. Join Philip Russom, director of research at
TDWI, and Patrick Adamiak, vice president at Liaison Technologies, for an in-depth look at this emerging platform model and the value it can bring to your business.
Here’s what you can expect to learn in this Webinar:
- Why many of today’s integration approaches are too limited in their scope, providing an opportunity for a more comprehensive approach
- How the dPaaS model can integrate apps faster while providing a platform to mine that data for business insights
- How to leverage dPaaS for big data initiatives
- How this service model improves scalability and flexibility
- A look at the changing PaaS market for integration and data management
Philip Russom, Ph.D.