TDWI’s Top 10 Trends in BI and Analytics for 2015: Setting Your Technology Strategy
TDWI Speaker: Fern Halper, TDWI Director
TDWI Speaker: David Stodder, TDWI Director
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2015
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Organizations of all shapes and sizes today are focused on how they can realize higher value from data. With insights from business intelligence (BI) and analytics, firms can improve customer experiences, make smarter decisions about how to allocate resources, and develop strategies to improve business performance. Technologies and practices for getting the most out of data with BI and analytics are changing rapidly, however, so organizations cannot stand still. You need to stay abreast of the changes.
Join this Webinar by TDWI Research focusing on key trends in BI and analytics in 2015. TDWI Research Directors Fern Halper and David Stodder will discuss some of the most important developments in technology and practices and how they will impact your strategy going forward. We will look at how business and IT leadership need to respond to new opportunities to improve how their organizations derive insights from data and put them into action.
You will learn:
- The status of analytics and why interest in it is growing
- What trends are making BI and analytics more affordable and faster to deploy
- Advanced analytics technologies that will be hot in 2015
- Trends in organizational practices that impact BI and analytics
- How to improve user experiences with BI and analytics
- The role of visualization, personalization, prescriptive analytics, and more
Fern Halper, Ph.D., David Stodder