Boost Your Data Warehouse and Analytics Environments with “Fresh” Data
To help business users make better and faster decisions, your business intelligence (BI), data warehousing (DW), and analytics environments should provide access to the most current information residing in your operational systems.
However, this is typically a challenge, because:
- Enterprise data is spread across a multitude of heterogeneous data stores
- Multiple disparate data integration technologies are required to access data from the heterogeneous stores, negatively impacting the timeliness of data delivery into your data warehouse, appliances, and other data platforms
- Directly accessing operational systems via database-intensive techniques has an adverse impact on operational system performance
This TDWI Webinar discusses how to revitalize your data warehouse and analytical environments by delivering and sharing the most up-to-date information across all operational systems without impacting operational source system performance.
You will learn:
- The critical capabilities needed to support real-time data warehousing
- How to enable rapid and optimized data delivery into data warehousing and analytical appliances
- How to select the right solution architecture that lowers costs and increases efficiency
Philip Russom, Ph.D.