Five Steps for Getting Your BI Dashboard and Self-Service to the Next Level
Dashboard and self-service excellence is essential to gaining full value from investment in business intelligence tools. Dashboards can play a critical role in increasing an organization’s information awareness and improving overall transparency, strategic alignment, accountability, collaboration, and data governance. However, after initial success in deploying their first dashboards, many organizations struggle with how to get them to the next level of maturity. They also face challenges in keeping growing numbers of dashboards well-managed and in sync, especially as users employ more self-service BI tools and seek to interact with dashboards on their mobile devices.
This TDWI Webinar will focus on best practices and technology trends for managing dashboards and self-service more effectively and getting them to the next level of maturity and value. The Webinar will explore five steps for improving dashboards and self-service so that they remain popular with users and accomplish the organization’s objectives for data access and analysis.
In this Webinar you will learn:
- Best practices for better dashboard and self-service management
- How IT can work collaboratively with users to improve dashboards
- Tips for creating the right balance between users’ self-service with dashboard development and IT control
- What peer organizations do to improve the effectiveness of information in dashboards, including performance metrics and visualizations
- Strategies for dashboard development and management to scale up to larger enterprise deployment