February 19, 2015
The Best of BI is now the Best of TDWI: Top Stories and What's Ahead in 2015
The Best of TDWI launches with a new name, covering more of the topics you want. Because TDWI is your source for all things data, we go beyond business intelligence to bring you a selection of the year’s most popular articles, research, and information covering big data, analytics, data warehousing, data management, and more. In addition to the year’s best stories, we look to the future with five trends our experts will be tracking in 2015.
TDWI is committed to helping data professionals get smarter with information that is educational, enlightening, and immediately applicable. We hope you enjoy this year’s issue of the Best of TDWI.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- TDWI BEST PRACTICES REPORTS: Predictive Analytics: A Technology Whose Time Has Come, and Future Trends in Real-Time Data, BI, and Analytics
- TEN MISTAKES TO AVOID When Democratizing BI and Analytics (Premium Member exclusive)
- TDWI CHECKLIST REPORTS: Using Next-Generation Analytics to Gain Value from
Enterprise Reports: Six Best Practices, and Seven Tips for Unified Master Data Management
- Excerpt from TDWI Flashpoint (Premium Member exclusive): The TDWI Salary Survey: Average Wages up 1.2 Percent
- Articles from the Business Intelligence Journal (Premium Member exclusive): Addressing the Privacy Issues of Big Data, and Cloud Computing for BI: The Economic Perspective
- PLUS 2015 Forecast: BI, DW, and Analytics Trends and Recommendations for the New Year
The Best of TDWI is sponsored by the following vendors:
Birst's patented two-tier data architecture and comprehensive BI platform sits on top of all of your data, to unify, refine, and embed data into every individual decision.
Get a demo of Looker and learn how your data team can create a single source of truth so employees can utilize the data that matters to them.
Stibo Systems provides cross-channel consistency by linking product and customer data, suppliers, and assets through master data management (MDM) and product information management (PIM) solutions.
Tableau Software helps people see and understand data with fast analytics and rapid-fire business intelligence. Create visualizations and dashboards in minutes, then share in seconds.
Learn how Trillium Big Data ensures global data quality in Hadoop and helps you power big data initiatives with valuable business information.