June 30, 2022
Enterprises rely on robust data quality management (DQM) practices to address challenges and seize strategic and operational advantages in today’s business environment.
By adopting mature data quality management best practices, enterprises are assuring users that their data—a precious business asset—remains trustworthy, relevant, and actionable. Keeping data high quality requires enforcement of robust DQM policies and procedures.
TDWI recently conducted a survey of over a thousand DQM professionals. Download this new report today to learn:
- The current state of data quality management
- How to overcome common data quality challenges
- Characteristics of mature data quality practices
- Key success factors for mature, effective data quality
- Strategic recommendations for establishing sustainable, scalable, and efficient data quality management