TDWI offers membership pricing at levels that are tailored to meet the needs of both you and your company. TDWI’s membership program is available to individuals, teams, and students.
- Member Directory
- Online Discussion Boards
- Monthly Ask the Expert Webinars
- 10% Discount on Conferences, Seminars, and Online Learning courses
- Members-Only Research and Publications
BI Benchmark Report
Business Intelligence Journal
Ten Mistakes to Avoid
- Video Library
- $150 Training Voucher
- Four Job Postings per Year
- Ungated Access to TDWI Content Archives
- Learning Concierge
Special Introductory Pricing
- All Premium Member benefits PLUS
- Team Membership for Five
- Access to TDWI's Executive-Only Online Community
- 4 One-Hour Advisory Calls with TDWI Analysts
- Complimentary attendance to the annual exclusive TDWI Executive Member event, including a 2-day pass to the TDWI Strategy Summit, networking dinner, and golf event (2-night hotel included)
Get exclusive access to TDWI content and community resources for your whole team!
|Group (up to 5)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
$199 Premium Membership for Higher Ed, Government, and Nonprofit
$125 Premium Membership for Young Professionals
$50 Premium Membership for Students
Who Qualifies for Premium Member Discounts?
Student/Faculty Discounts Full-time students and full-time faculty members from an accredited institution who present their qualifying current course registration or proof of current employment.
Higher-Ed, Government, and Nonprofit Discounts Employees at a registered 501(c)(3), Higher Ed or Government organization. Subject to TDWI verification.
Young Professionals Discount Professionals under the age of 35 with less than three years of BI/analytics work experience. Subject to TDWI verification.
Please contact email@example.com to see if you qualify and get signed up!
Time to renew your membership?
Don't lose access to all the valuable research and resources available through TDWI Membership.
Renew My Membership