Platforms and Architecture for Analytics and the Modern Data Warehouse
Duration: One Day Course
Prerequisite: Knowledge of Hadoop.
The feature set of Hadoop ecosystems has been growing and expanding to meet more and more enterprise-class requirements. What are these requirements and what problems have been solved? Attend this course to learn how enterprises can apply Hadoop to applications to better compete in the age of Internet of Things.
You Will Learn
- Advanced architecture components of the Hadoop ecosystem including Kafka, Spark, Presto, and Apache Drill
- Vendor solutions in the Hadoop ecosystem including Cloudera Impala, Citus Data, Treasure Data, Actian, and Alteryx
- Metadata and master data integration for Hadoop applications
- How to implement Hadoop applications
- Visualization with Hadoop applications
- Technology and applications managers, architects, designers, developers, and anyone seeking to keep up with the changing world of Hadoop