TDWI Conferences have provided the leading forum for business and technology professionals looking to gain in-depth education in various topics such as Data Analytics, Big Data, Data Visualization, Data Modeling and Management, Data Warehousing and BI, and the latest in Tools and Technology.
NOTE: Each conference program is available to view online in its entirety three months prior to the event.
Each TDWI Conference features a unique program taught by highly qualified, vetted instructors teaching full- and half- day courses on topics of specific interest for:
- Business and IT leaders working to build a data-driven organization
- Business and data analysts who turn data into knowledge and insight
- Everyone who is interested in big data, from those seeking business opportunities to those faced with the technical challenges
- BI, data warehousing, and analytics architects, designers, and developers
- Data architects, modelers, designers, and developers working across the data continuum from structured data to non-traditional data sources
- Data stewards, custodians, and stakeholders who are challenged by the expanding scope of data and the growing complexity of regulations governing data privacy, security, and use
- Anyone who wants to get hands-on with state-of-the-art technologies for data mining, big data, and data visualization
Additional features of the conference include one-on-one consulting, peer networking, and an exhibit hall packed with BI/DW solutions.
Designed specifically to maximize attendees’ learning experience and training investment, the information you acquire and key contacts you make at these events will enable you to immediately impact your current business intelligence, data warehousing, and analytics initiatives.
Each TDWI Conference will have two keynote addresses: the opening keynote on Monday and the closing keynote on Thursday. The opening keynote is designed to offer a big-picture perspective that will drive the conference theme. The closing keynote offers a more practical or "how-to" look at moving forward with the conference theme.
The Hilton Chicago conveniently located across from Grant Park will serve as the official headquarters hotel for TDWI's Conference.
720 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605
TDWI has reserved a block of rooms at reduced rates for conference attendees. Rate is $221 plus tax for single or double occupancy. This rate includes complimentary guestroom internet access. The discounted rate is available through April 1.
||Super Early Registration
until March 18, 2016
March 19–April 8, 2016
April 9–May 6, 2016
|Executive Summit (2-day package)
|Standard Package (3 days)
|Mega Package (4 days)
|Giga Package (5 days)
|Tera Package (6 days)
Register Early and Save!
*All non-member registrations for three or more days include a one-year TDWI Premium Membership. You may decline Premium Membership on the registration form.
PREMIUM MEMBER DISCOUNT: Deduct $275 from above prices. Membership status will be validated when your registration is processed.
All prices and deadlines are subject to change.
Multiple-day packages do not require consecutive days.
TDWI's Federal Tax ID Number is 20-4583700. TDWI is a division of 1105 Media, Inc.