Reltio’s New Offerings Accelerate Time-To-Value, Data-Driven Innovation
Reltio for Life Sciences and Reltio for Healthcare velocity packsare part of Reltio’s multiple vertical solution rollout strategy.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Accelerating time-to-value is crucial for companies that want to best capitalize on their core data. Reltio, a leading cloud-native, SaaS master data management (MDM) platform company, is simplifying that process with new platform offerings that will enable customers across various vertical industries to jumpstart their master data management implementations. Reltio introduced two offerings, the Reltio for Life Sciences and Reltio for Healthcare velocity packs.
Reltio’s velocity packs are out-of-the-box solutions with prepackaged configurations and integrations. These were developed from Reltio’s 11 years of expertise in building and deploying successful cloud-native, modern MDM solutions in these verticals. The predefined universal data models for core data domains, aligned with leading industry standards for interoperability, help life sciences companies and healthcare organizations collect, unify, and activate trusted, high-quality data in real time. These solutions allow Reltio customers to unify data from disparate sources, enrich data from third-party sources, improve data quality, and create a single source of truth for key data domains.
- Reltio for Life Sciences velocity pack enables companies to manage their customer data with HCOs (healthcare organizations), and HCPs (healthcare professionals) to improve engagement and sales and marketing effectiveness, improve efficiency, and accelerate growth.
- Reltio for Healthcare velocity pack covers data domains such as providers and patients to enable business initiatives that drive growth and ensure regulatory compliance with unified, trusted data.
These velocity packs for life sciences and healthcare have prebuilt data ingestion from many third-party sources and applications to unify and enrich data. Velocity packs enable companies to deploy their solutions and realize value in just weeks versus the years it could take for traditional MDM deployments.
Reltio’s velocity packs combine modern technology with a prescriptive implementation approach that accelerates time-to-value. Reltio has taken its collective knowledge of industries, customers, popular applications, and tools in its key vertical markets and developed a business-value framework that identifies areas and road maps where customers can achieve ROI and extend the value of their MDM investment beyond the initial use case.
Each velocity pack includes three elements:
- Industry-specific core data domain models and configurations for data unification, ready to collect and unify data from various sources. They also include pre-built data enrichment capabilities from industry-standard data sources, such as the National Provider Identifier (NPI) registry and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).
- Fast and easy integrations with leading applications and data warehouses. Reltio offers a wide selection of connectors to applications and enables fast and easy integrations using Reltio Integration Hub. Reltio also provides connectors for scalable, reliable integration with data warehouse solutions such as Google Cloud’s BigQuery and Snowflake for analytics and reporting.
- A prescriptive implementation methodology that simplifies the process and reduces implementation time.
Reltio for Life Sciences
Using Reltio, life sciences organizations can quickly access unified, clean, timely, and consistent data across all operational and analytical systems to activate these key business initiatives:
- Improve sales effectiveness and efficiency byenabling sales reps to spend more time with the right organizations and prescribers to drive additional sales and revenue, reducing core data-related issues that slow their efforts.
- Accelerate research and development (R&D) innovation by enabling higher clinical trial effectiveness, rapid and reliable segmentation, 360-degree views of the drug throughout the development life cycle, and reducing efforts for FDA approvals and IDMP compliance.
- Enhance patient-centric and omnichannel experiences by providing targeted and personalized education, and digital engagement based on patients’ needs.
Reltio for Healthcare
With trusted and connected data, healthcare organizations can activate a variety of business initiatives:
- Enhance patient health outcomes and experience with a holistic view of patient data and effectively design and manage value-based care programs.
- Manage complex provider data (including employees, practitioners, organizations) and improve practitioner and staff experience.
- Simplify operations with enhanced processes, analytics, and data privacy.
Reltio serves companies of all sizes, including 15 of the Fortune 100, and globally recognized customers such as Pfizer, L'Oréal, Xerox, CarMax, Takeda, and AstraZeneca -- all of which rely on the Reltio platform.