Tellius Announces Live Insights for Cloud Data Warehouses
Automatically generates advanced insights without requiring data extraction.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Tellius, the AI-driven decision intelligence platform, has announced Live Insights, a new capability for users to quickly generate powerful data analysis within their cloud data warehouses. This new feature leverages the computational power of cloud data platforms to automatically generate advanced insights without requiring data to be extracted from these systems, fueling faster, better decision making.
As companies increasingly adopt a modern data stack, cloud data warehouses and data lakes have become the preferred place for storing and processing data for analytics. Tellius is the AI-powered decision intelligence layer that sits on top of the modern data stack to help users quickly and easily understand business metrics, why they’re changing, and how to drive desired business outcomes. Live Insights accelerates the discovery of these business insights by analyzing the unaggregated data inside cloud data platforms such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, and Google BigQuery.
With Live Insights, users can perform the following analyses on their preferred cloud data platforms:
- Identify trend drivers: Users can diagnose why important metrics and key performance indicators are changing by having the system automatically analyze combinations of factors in the data and present findings in an easily understandable format
- Compare cohorts: Users can identify the underlying key differences between groups of customers or transactions by examining combinations and cross-sections of data; for example, to understand the characteristics between customers with high lifetime value versus low lifetime value
- Receive proactive insights: Users can proactively uncover unexpected shifts in the business by having the system continuously monitor cloud data to highlight anomalies and the underlying reasons at a granular level
Live Insights extends the power of Tellius’s core AI-augmented analytics capabilities to deliver:
- Democratized insights: Business users and data analysts can self-serve and interpret actionable insights on terabytes of cloud data in a point-and-click manner without coding
- Zero data movement: Live Insights leverages cloud data warehouses’ native architecture to optimally push down both interactive query and generation of insights without requiring data movement
- Faster insights: Live Insights intelligently spots the most relevant columns for auto-insights generation based on usage, cardinality, data quality, and more to rapidly surface insights to users
Live Insights is currently available to select customers and will be generally available in Q1 2022.
To learn more, read the Tellius blog.