Sage Releases Data & Analytics SaaS Platform in U.S. and Canada
Business intelligence toolkit provides Sage 300 and Sage 100 customers with cloud-based financial reporting and data analytics.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Sage Group plc, a cloud business management product vendor, released its new, cloud-first Sage Data & Analytics service integration for Sage 300 and Sage 100 in the U.S. and Canada, having also recently launched in other global regions. A business intelligence (BI) toolkit with AI and machine learning capabilities, Sage Data & Analytics (SD&A) provides live sales dashboards, graphical cashflow analysis, detailed, trusted P&L reports, and more -- all in the cloud.
Sage Data & Analytics delivers role-based dashboards, reports, metrics, and analytics that extract actionable business intelligence from company data. Benefits include:
- No coding knowledge required: Sage Data & Analytics comes with pre-built, fully customizable data models and analytics right out of the box.
- Multi-platform access: Customers can access their data from anywhere, on any device.
- Real-time data: Sage Data & Analytics connects directly to a user’s Sage 300 or Sage 100 database, giving access to the latest data in real-time.
- Scalable: As a customer grows -- for example from a single location with a handful of users to a multi-site location with hundreds of users -- Sage Data & Analytics scales with it.
- Reduced IT workload: Sage Data & Analytics is hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud, and system maintenance and product releases are automated.
Sage Data & Analytics was created in partnership with Sage Independent Software Vendor (ISV) ZAP, a global software company whose products include ZAP Data Hub, a data management and analytics SaaS optimized for various leading ERPs.
For details, visit https://www.sage.com/en-us/.