SAP Announces New Process for Customer Digital Transformation
RISE with SAP is a single offering designed to provide customers a path to becoming “intelligent enterprises,” the announcement states.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
SAP SE announced RISE with SAP, a comprehensive offering developed to facilitate customers’ transformation into intelligent enterprises.
“Geopolitical tensions, environmental challenges, and the ongoing pandemic are forcing businesses to deal with change faster than ever before,” said Christian Klein, chief executive officer, SAP. “Companies that can adapt their business processes quickly will thrive -- and SAP can help them achieve this. This is what RISE with SAP is all about: it helps customers continuously unlock new ways of running businesses in the cloud to stay ahead of their industry.”
Offered on a subscription basis, RISE includes operations and support designed to help companies move from a basic cloud migration to ongoing business transformation. Together with its partners, SAP will guide companies through their business transformation by:
- Redesigning business processes: Customers can continuously analyze how their business processes perform, benchmark them against industry standards, and adapt them to new requirements and business demands. Intelligence can be embedded in business processes via a direct connection to SAP’s workflow, robotic process automation (RPA), and other artificial intelligence (AI) services.
- Enabling technical migration: SAP tools and services support the transformation process, augmented by offerings from SAP’s partners. This includes automated services to aid the move to modular and standard solutions for cloud innovation, as well as support from technical architects to help with migration and adoption. Customers’ cloud infrastructure will run in an SAP data center or with a cloud provider of choice to take advantage of infrastructure-as-a-service capabilities.
- Building an intelligent enterprise: SAP Business Technology Platform is an enterprisewide solution providing the foundation for business transformation.
This approach enhances consumption including:
- Extending and integrating with SAP, partner, and third-party solutions using the same data model and platform services as SAP applications
- Access to more than 2,200 APIs for integration to on-premise, cloud, and non-SAP systems
- Data for analytics, planning and AI scenarios
- Low-code or no-code capabilities to extend SAP applications
- Access to business networks, including SAP’s supplier, logistics, and asset intelligence networks, allowing companies to manage their supply chain to react to changing market conditions
For details, visit www.sap.com.