Actian Launches Real-Time Connected Cloud Data Warehouse Solution
New solution delivers substantial cost savings for enterprises big and small.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose press releases related to the data and analytics industry. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the author's statements.
Actian, a hybrid cloud data warehousing and data integration company, has released Avalanche Real-Time Connected Data Warehouse Solution with support for AWS and Azure cloud platforms.
The Actian hybrid solution is a data warehouse that offers complete integration capabilities natively built in. It enables enterprises to rapidly and inexpensively harness diverse data sources for high-performance analytics in the cloud and on premises.
Actian’s Avalanche Real-Time Connected Data Warehouse was designed for real-time decision making that is critical for survival and success. The Actian solution delivers distinctive capabilities that address unique business needs such as blazing fast analytics, real-time data ingestion, and a true hybrid architecture that can run in the cloud and on premises. The result is rapid, impactful decision making coupled with substantial near-term cost savings.
The solution seamlessly incorporates the key features of Actian’s proven DataConnect hybrid data integration offering into Actian Avalanche hybrid cloud data warehouse to deliver comprehensive, native integration functionality. This capability significantly simplifies and accelerates data warehouse deployment and makes administration of this fully managed service a breeze.
Furthermore, it reduces the traditional cost and complexity of having to manage a standalone data integration product in conjunction with an enterprise data warehouse. The solution is powered by the Actian Avalanche data warehouse which features Actian’s patented vectorized query engine technology.
Actian’s Real-Time Connected Data Warehouse capabilities include:
- Quick and easy data ingestion: Rapidly and securely access diverse data, including semistructured and streaming data, into Avalanche using prebuilt templates for popular SaaS and on-premises applications such as Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, and NetSuite
- Comprehensive native integration capabilities: Design, deploy, and manage your integrations from a single UI control plane that operates and is managed in the cloud
- Real-time data pipelines: Effortlesslyincorporate streaming data with Spark and Kafka support to power the most demanding use cases
- Zero performance penalty data updates: Avalanche’s patented architecture eliminates performance degradation typically seen in traditional data warehouses and data lakes so businesses can operate on the freshest data without hesitation
- Advanced federated hybrid query support: Automates the ability to seamlessly query multiple Avalanche data warehouses, both on premises and in the cloud, without needing to move or copy data
- True hybrid flexibility: Deploy and manage on premises or in multiple clouds on AWS, Azure, or your own virtual private cloud deployments
Go to actian.com/avalanche for more information.