Attunity’s New Compose for Snowflake Enables Agile Cloud Data Warehouse Automation
Solution expands Attunity Replicate’s real-time data integration for analytics solutions using Snowflake data warehouse.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Attunity Ltd., a provider of data integration and big data management software solutions, has released Attunity Compose for Snowflake, a new offering that combines real-time data integration with data warehouse automation to deliver rapid time to insight for Snowflake users.
Today’s BI and analytics teams need to rapidly integrate and transform data to meet fast-changing, real-time business requirements. Attunity Compose for Snowflake eliminates the time constraints, complexity, and dependence on scarce resources associated with hand-coded processes while leveraging the instant elasticity and cost advantages of Snowflake’s cloud-built data warehouse.
Attunity Compose for Snowflake automates the design, implementation, and updating of data warehouses and data marts while minimizing the manual, error-prone design processes of data modeling, ETL coding, and scripting. Using Attunity Compose for Snowflake, businesses can accelerate analytics projects, achieve greater agility, reduce risk, and fully realize the potential of a Snowflake cloud data warehouse.
The new Attunity Compose for Snowflake offering provides:
- Automation of the complete data warehouse life cycle, including design, creation, management, and updates without coding
- Automated generation of data transformation and ETL logic, substantially reducing implementation cost and resources
- Real-time data delivery for analytics from over 40 transactional sources using low-impact change data capture (CDC) with optimized integration via Attunity Replicate
- Self-service data mart creation and immediate availability in Snowflake to address a wide variety of analytic use cases
- An agile, model-driven approach, making it easy to add, modify, and redeploy on the fly
For additional information, visit https://www.attunity.com/products/compose/.