Stibo Systems Delivers Insights and Efficiency with Updated STEP Trailblazer
Redesigned UI, advanced customer data management, and data visualization and analytics integrations top the list of features in this release.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Stibo Systems, a data management solutions provider, released STEP Trailblazer 8.2, the latest version of its master data management (MDM) solution. STEP 8.2 includes new functions that make insights more readily accessible, the interface more usable, and business processes and workflows more automated and efficient.
The new features include:
- Redesigned UI. STEP Trailblazer is making data more readily accessible, usable, and actionable with its new, modern UI. With a strong emphasis on ease of use and clarity, this interface enables business users to better manage their organization’s master data and be in a position to gain better ownership of it.
- Seamless integration with Dun & Bradstreet. STEP 8.2 offers an out-of-the-box, prebuilt integration with Dun & Bradstreet. This integration allows organizations to automate the enrichment of B2B partner/customer records with the D-U-N-S Numbers and critical firmographic and hierarchy data consisting of more than 220 attributes. Clients can match their records with Dun & Bradstreet data within their MDM application, eliminating the manual cycle of uploading and downloading data.
- New Salesforce data quality app. Companies can now use the new Salesforce data quality app to validate and enrich addresses, email, and phone numbers within Salesforce without purchasing a STEP license. Companies that purchase a STEP license can enjoy an in-application MDM experience within Salesforce powered by STEP Trailblazer 8.2. The Salesforce app lets them sync master data in real time between STEP (source of record), multiple Salesforce instances, and any other source system in the enterprise, providing a complete 360-degree view of their customers. All data stewardship, reporting, and data governance activities are available within Salesforce without the need to use STEP.
- New Experian integration. STEP Trailblazer’s new Experian data quality integration lets organizations maintain more precise email contacts and view the overall quality of their email contact data. This allows them to improve email bounce rates and sender reputation.
- New BI tools integration. Organizations can now combine their master data with data from other business systems through seamless integrations with top-rated BI tools such as Tableau and Qlik. This allows business users to visualize their operational information, interact with it, and determine trends without having to leave the STEP Trailblazer UI.
STEP Trailblazer Version 8.2 is available immediately from Stibo Systems and all authorized distributors. More information is available at https://www.stibosystems.com/.