Looker Data Actions Simplify Everyday Workflows
Data Actions streamline complicated multitool processes into a centralized business application.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Looker has released Data Actions, which integrate third-party business processes into the Looker data platform. Customers can now take immediate action on discovered analysis directly from within Looker, simplifying workflows and improving productivity.
Looker is making the first Data Actions available today for some of the business tools most commonly used by its customers, and users can easily integrate any additional tools with APIs as Data Actions.
All these actions happen directly in Looker by communicating with the other applications’ API.
- Salesforce updates: An account executive can quickly update the Salesforce records of recently active leads
- Custom emails: An account manager can send tailored emails to a customer or prospect while viewing their usage history
- Zendesk tickets: A customer support representative can get a top-level view of open tickets, assigning and closing them in real time to ensure all customer issues are resolved promptly
- Github updates: A product manager can analyze Github issues and commits, assigning and tagging the most important ones
- Adwords: A marketing campaign manager can find (and then reallocate budget to) the highest-performing campaigns and pause the low performers
Looker is a data platform that offers data analytics, exploration, and insights to every function of a business. For more information, visit looker.com.