JReport 13.5 Offers Advanced Reporting, Embedded Analytics
Jinfonet, provider of embedded reporting and visualization software, has released JReport 13.5.
JReport 13.5 offers a solution to organizations seeking an advanced reporting and visualization platform that empowers software developers and their users.
JReport 13.5 features an improved user interface with easier navigation and modern styling that simplify reports and dashboards.
The intuitive creation workflow allows users to design sophisticated reports requiring precise formatting and layouts. Users can command the new web property inspector to fine tune the styling and run-time behavior of every report object. Advancements to sorting, filtering, parameters, and formulas allow users to quickly manipulate and view their data from any angle.
Major features include:
- Overall UI enhancements with modern styling and chart navigation for simplifying the reporting and dashboard experience
- Web property inspector to manage object properties for advanced report creation
- Advanced sorting, filtering, parameters, and formulas
- Improved connectivity to RESTful data sources
- Enhanced CSS for control over the look and feel of reports and dashboards
- National Language Support enables users to consume visualizations in their local language
More information on Jinfonet Software and JReport is available at www.jinfonet.com.