Paxata Announces Spring Release
New release delivers advanced capabilities in smart data discovery, quality, collaboration, and self-service integration.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Paxata has shipped its Spring 2016 product release that bridges the gap between analysts and IT with new intuitive capabilities, providing connected information to every person in the enterprise without compromising on security, scale, and cost efficiency. The release also enables analysts to collaboratively explore and prepare all of their data no matter the source or format.
Key features of Paxata’s Spring ’16 include:
- Advanced filtergrams for comprehensive data profiling with semantic-awareness of timestamp and numeric data, automatically suggested intelligent visualizations and custom bucketing
- Smart integration of complex nested JSON/XML data and Hadoop compressed files --unfolded, flattened, and ready for multi-structured data analysis to address IoT and other high-value use cases
- Granular searching across all columns of wide datasets and in every cell value for patterns, outliers, and duplicate values
- New options for iterative and flexible data discovery with smart statistical selections of datasets at any scale
In addition to providing quick access to data, the new release provides IT-specific controls to support governance, security and scale, including:
- Visual column-lineage for detailed and understandable traceability
- REST API for SAML for complete integration into the IT environment
- The ability to use analyst projects as repeatable “recipes” to build into ETL, virtualized views or data quality dashboards
For more information, please visit www.paxata.com.