Attivio Unveils New Enterprise Search Updates
Attivio 4.3 makes it easier to build, deploy, and manage highly strategic search and analytic applications.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Attivio, Inc. has released Attivio 4.3, a single platform for addressing all search and discovery initiatives within an organization. Unlike other platforms that require heavy coding, IT involvement, or separate point solutions, Attivio 4.3 makes it easy to deliver unlimited search and analytic applications from a single reusable platform.
Attivio 4.3 delivers new functionality and improvements that make it easier to build, deploy, and manage contextually relevant applications that drive insight. Companies with structured and unstructured data in disparate silos can now quickly gain immediate access to all information with universal contextual enrichment, all delivered from Attivio’s agile enterprise platform.
AIE 4.3 Key Features
- ASAP (Attivio Search Application Platform): A simple, intuitive user interface for non-technical users building search-based applications
- SAIL (Search Analytics Interactive Layer): Offers more robust functionality and an enhanced user experience
- Advanced entity extraction: New machine-learning based entity extraction module enriches content with higher accuracy and improved disambiguation, enabling deeper discovery and providing a smart alternative to managing entity dictionaries
- Simplified management: Empowers business users to handle documents and manage settings in a code-free environment
- Composite documents: The unique ability to search across document fragments optimized to deliver sub-second response times
- New designer tools: Simplifies Attivio management through Visual Workflow and Component Editors, enables all users to design and build custom processing logic in an integrated UI
For more information about Attivio 4.3, visit http://info.attivio.com/Attivio-Winter-2015-Release.html.