New Decisyon 360 Helps Enterprises Turn Insight into Action
Collaborative BI and performance management platform accelerates smart decision making.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Decisyon Inc. has introduced a business intelligence (BI) and performance management platform that seamlessly unifies social collaboration, analytics, planning, and execution across multiple departments and operational systems with the launch of Decisyon 360. Decisyon 360 enters the emerging collaborative decision making (CDM) market, delivering results including increased operational effectiveness, innovation, cost savings, and new revenue opportunities at companies that have moved to the platform.
Decisyon 360 enables the rapid development of collaborative BI and planning applications that operate on live big data. This new generation of agile analytic applications can:
- Enable managers to collaborate, analyze, plan, and execute transactions and processes in real time by directly integrating with operational systems and workflows
- Facilitate contextual collaboration around any data object, process, analytic model, or social insight, enabling teams to interact collectively in the context of their real work and information
- Be deployed in the cloud or in strategic components of the company’s IT infrastructure
- Deliver Decisyon-built applications on any device, including the desktop, mobile devices, and large-screen displays
- Create persistent objects (unified logical processes) that can be reused in a multitude of ways, dramatically reducing application complexity and development time
- Access any type of structured or unstructured data, live or static, wherever it’s located
- Connect existing IT resources bi-directionally so companies can create solutions that have previously been beyond the typical reach and functionalities of ERP, BI, data warehouse, and planning systems.
Attempts to integrate collaboration with BI and planning by large suite-based vendors typically fall short because of high costs and complexities leading to poor integration between products that have been acquired from other vendors rather than designed as a platform. Likewise, point-solution providers lack the breadth of capabilities (collaboration, BI, and planning), requiring additional purchases and integration efforts. Built as a unified platform since its inception, Decisyon 360-built solutions can be implemented in a fraction of the time and cost required by legacy approaches requiring multiple products and custom coding.
More information is available at www.decisyon.com.