Noetix Analytics 5.3 Introduced
Update features new content, built-in hierarchy support, and streamlined upgrades.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Noetix Corp., a business intelligence (BI) software and services provider for enterprise applications, has released Noetix Analytics 5.3 with numerous improvements including new data marts, performance enhancements, and a streamlined upgrade process.
Noetix Analytics is a packaged data warehouse solution that provides business users with strategic reporting for trending and analysis based on information from multiple data sources. Organizations can use Noetix Analytics in conjunction with their existing business intelligence and reporting tools from Oracle BI EE, Oracle Discoverer, IBM Cognos, SAP BusinessObjects, and Microsoft BI.
New and enhanced content and reporting capabilities include:
- Advanced supply chain planning data marts for demand, supply, and exception details
- Order management data mart for sales credits
- Support for Oracle E-Business Suite General Ledger key flexfield segment value hierarchies (utilizes patented Noetix MetaBuilder technology)
- Support for two date hierarchies: fiscal and gregorian calendar
- Ability to define custom hierarchies
- Global unit of measure (UOM)
- Improved data mart business metadata
The update includes several improvements to performance, including accelerated full loads, support for Incremental aggregate fact (AFACT) loads, and additional out-of-the-box indexes for improved ETL and report performance
Administrators will now enjoy automated Informatica patching and consolidated upgrade patch for one-step upgrades
Software integration or support added for:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Informatica PowerCenter 9.5
- Oracle Process Manufacturing R12
- Noetix Generator for (QlikView, Microsoft BI, IBM Cognos, SAP BusinessObjects, and Oracle BI)
More information is available here.